In the maveo app, "smart devices" means more than just the hardware you might know as products like the maveo sensor h+t or the Philips Hue lights.
A "smart device" is more likely to be functions that you can create, control or integrate into scenarios. As a function you can imagine your Philips Hue system, which controls the lighting of your smart home. On the other hand, functions are also, for example, the countdown, which you can set if you want to be reminded after any time.
You need to add a smart device to use its functions in scenarios.
You can control an added function by selecting the device in the second tab "smart devices". Now you can send commands to the smart device by tapping the "control" button. For example:
- Switch on the lamps of your Philips Hue.
- Start a countdown.
- Send yourself push notifications via Google's pushbullet.
- Unlock or lock the Nuki door lock.
You can also check the status of your smart devices. To do this, go to "status" in the tab of your smart device. For example:
- Is a Hue lamp on?
- How much has the countdown progressed?
- Is the Nuki door lock closed?
- In the "settings" tab you will find specific information about your smart devices.
Here is a list of the features you can add as a smart device:
- Alarm: set a time at which you want to be informed.
- Countdown: create a countdown.
- Wake On LAN: enter a MAC address that will start the device over an existing LAN connection.
- maveo sensor h+t
- MFZ door drives
Netatmo: Integrate the Netatmo Cloud into maveo and have weather data at your fingertips.
- Enter the log-in data of your Netatmo profile to connect to the cloud.
Nuki smart lock. An attachment for ordinary door locks that can be opened and closed using Bluetooth.
- Connect Nuki to maveo using the Bluetooth button on the case.
Philips Hue gateway: control the smart Philips light sources
- Connect Hue to maveo using the Connect button on the gateway housing.
Google Pushbullet: push notifications
- Enter the Access Token that you want to use
Senic Nuimo: Control your smart home with the smart Bluetooth controller.
- Connect the Nuimo using the Bluetooth button on the case.